Arbitrage Tool Guidelines
For testing only
- 1.If you are new to OpenOcean, first, you need to register an OpenOcean account. Click the ‘Register’ button in the upper right corner of the Pro version or visit https://cex.openocean.finance/register to sign up using your email or cell phone number.
2. If you chose email registration, after registering, complete email verification.
3. Once you complete the registration, log into your SaaS account. Under the ‘SaaS Account’ drop-down menu in the top right corner, click ‘Account’ and then ‘Deposit’ to deposit USDT through TRC-20 or ERC-20 networks.
4. After completing the deposit, visit the 'SaaS' page on https://openocean.finance/.
5. Under ‘Quantitative tools’, click ‘Create order’ and enter the following parameters:
- Strategy name: Choose the token pairs to initiate the strategy
- DeFi price tolerance: DeFi slippage. The default % is 0.5%, and you can adjust the %.
- Trigger Spread: The value to trigger the implementation of the strategy. You can refer to the spread to evaluate if the strategy will be profitable.
- Investment Amt (USDT): The minimum input amount must be at least 200 USDT to trigger the strategy. The system will automatically transfer part of the USDT to 0.1 BNB as a reserved gas fee for implementing strategies (note: if the gas fee is less than 0.1 BNB, the system will automatically transfer 0.1 BNB).
- As soon as an arbitrage strategy is confirmed, OpenOcean will transfer a certain percentage of your funds to your DeFi wallet in order to make it work. Those transaction details can be found under the ‘Withdrawal’ section of your CEX account. For example, a strategy of token pair REEF/USDT for 200 USDT gets implemented. Once the order is created, 0.1 BNB will automatically transfer to the DeFi wallet to cover the gas fee. The rest of the USDT will automatically be equally distributed between your wallet and your CEX account.
6. After clicking 'Create', the strategy shows on 'Strategy Overview', which gives you the overview of your strategy.
Strategy Overview: The list of all your strategies created.
- Strategy type: This will show Cross Market Arbitrage.
- DeFi wallet: A DEX account is created automatically the first time a strategy is implemented to complete an arbitrage strategy related to a DEX.
- SaaS wallet: The available balance on SaaS account.
7. To view the details of the strategy, click ‘Detail’ under the ‘Action’ section in ‘Strategy Overview’. The parameters include:
- InvestmentAmount: Total amount invested in USDT.
- Annual Percentage Yield (APY): APY of the USDT amount.
- Token: The token pair selected for arbitrary
- Initial Amt: The initial amount of tokens
- Current Amt: The current amount of tokens
- Change = current amt - initial amt $Amt = change amt * market price of token when triggered strategy
- Cumulated Gas Fee: The cumulated gas gee generated.
On the right side of the dashboard, there are four sections:
- Execute record: Records of implemented strategies
- CeFi Order: Orders made on CeFi DeFi
- Order: Orders made on DeFi
- Paramas: Strategy parameters
You can either click ‘Cancel’ on the Strategy Overview section or the ‘Detail’ section and click ‘Confirm’ to proceed.
- 1.Under SaaS page, click ‘Transfer’ under the ‘DeFi Wallets’ section.
2. Enter the amount you would like to transfer and click ‘Confirm’. Once the transfer is complete, you may view your balance on your CEX account.
- 1.Click ‘Account’ under ‘SaaS Account’ to enter the ‘Assets’ page. You can click ‘Withdraw’ under ‘Exchange Account’ or simply click ‘Withdraw’.
2. Enter your address and amount that you would like to withdraw and click ‘Submit’. Once the withdrawal has been successfully processed, you may check the recent withdrawal records at the bottom of the asset management page.