OpenOcean API & SDK Intro
The OpenOcean API is the most efficient and user-friendly interface that offers the best swap rates with the deepest liquidity across 20 major public chains, and it is free to use.
OpenOcean is a smart DEX aggregator that integrates 20 public chains across major decentralized markets to offer a seamless, efficient DeFi trading experience. With our intelligent routing algorithm, we optimize trading for maximum returns while keeping it free.
- 1.Currently, OpenOcean aggregates over 275+ liquidity sources from 20 different blockchains. Our API guarantees an efficient exchange rate via our contract due to the middleware and the contract-level routing optimization features.
- 2.Our API, SDK and the infrastructure is getting optimized frequently which leads to improved performance. If you are an inexperienced user or want to build a brand-new app, the SDK might be the fastest way to build up your project in a quick and standardized way. While for sophisticated or enterprise developers, using our API is a better choice as it facilitates flexible and specific requirements. Furthermore, we can provide enterprise-level tech support and customized services for any project that would like to access our services.
- 3.Our documentation will guide you effortlessly on integrating our API/SDK into your project. In addition to this we will always guide and help our partners with the integration process and are able to quickly help with any customisable parameters you may need. Feedback and suggestions are highly appreciated to continuously improve our services.
The OpenOcean API and SDK targets a wide range of different types of users and projects. We recommend the OpenOcean API for users who already have developed a UI that does not require an extra wallet integration with the following features:
- 1.Quoting Prices
- 2.Getting Token Listed
- 3.Creating Wallets
- 4.Getting Token Balances
- 6.Searching TX Details Via Hash
- 7.Transaction Hash Searching
- 8.Checking The Status Of A TX
- 9.Transferring Balances
- 10.Looking Up The Gas Prices
- 11.Building The Swap Parameters
The OpenOcean SDK package includes the wallets that are currently supported by OpenOcean and is offering support for all integrated DEXes. It also includes all the features that the API provides, along with the wallet connect functionality. By deploying these modules, your project benefits from a complete integration of various wallets without worrying about complex documentation. This wallet support function assures that the users are not forced to apply their private keys during the swap process ( i.e. The API requires the private key of the user ).
All the executed API functions are direct interactions between the client and the blockchain, that is why they require the user's private keys. We strongly recommend that projects deploying those features by themselves, rather than simply calling them.
Combining multiple DEXes and integrating OpenOcean's core algorithm for best routing price detection into our middleware and the contracts, we can quote prices from more than 275+ DEXes that OpenOcean has integrated and find the best price for our users. These are the core values we are providing within our OpenOcean API and the SDK. Furthermore, we offer a large selection of swap functions that can meet the needs of both individual and enterprise developers.