Roadmap towards OpenOcean
2020 Q3 & Q4: Antarctic Ocean
- Aggregated DEXes on Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain and Ontology
- Became the first DEX aggregator on BSC
2021 Q1: Indian Ocean
- Continued aggregation of swaps on TRON
- Aggregated spot products on Binance and became the first CeDeFi aggregator
2021 Q2: Indian Ocean
- Integrated more public networks, including Ethereum Layer 2 and Solana, and became the first DEX aggregator on Solana
- Launched a multi-language website
2021 Q3: Indian Ocean
- Issued governance token $OOE and started $OOE liquidity mining
- Integrated more public networks, including Polygon, Avalanche, Fantom, HECO, and OKExChain
2021 Q4: Atlantic Ocean
- Upgraded the algorithm to offer the best swap final returns in the market;
- Supported DEX limit order on BinanceSmartChain;
- Integrated public networks - Arbitrum, Boba, and Gnosis (xDai).
2022 Q1 & Q2: Atlantic Ocean
- Launched SAAS products beta testing that support DeFi & CeFi automated arbitrage and Grid trading;
- Continued with algorithm upgrades to offer better price solutions and expanded to more networks: Optimism, Aurora and Harmony.
2022 Q3: Atlantic Ocean
- Upgraded limit order funtionality mechanism and expanded to 5 chains.