Tutorial - Swap Token
A step-by-step guideline to show users how to trade on OpenOcean
First time using OpenOcean? Don't worry! We are here to provide you a handy tutorial to guide you how to initiate swaps on OpenOcean. In the following example, we will use BNB Chain and MetaMask wallet as an example. For other supported blockchains tutorials, you may check out in the subpages. Alright, let's get started!
2. Choose the network - BNB Chain (as example) on the top right corner dropdown list you want to swap on. Then connect your wallet to OpenOcean.
3. Choose the token you want to swap from the token dropdown list in the "From" section, then enter the amount you want to trade. Make sure you have sufficient native token left , such as BNB, for your gas fee.
You can either choose to trade any custom token by pasting the token address on the search bar or any trending/avail./favorite tokens in your list. Then, choose the token you want to trade to in the "To" section.
4. If the tokens you try to swap are non-native token, you must unblock the specific amount of tokens first or choose infinite unblock. Then click "Confirm" on Metamask pop-up window. Check the details, and click the Swap Now button.
5. After clicking ‘’Swap Now", a window with more details will appear. Check the details are correct, then click the Confirm Order button. Your wallet will ask you to confirm this action.
6. Done! Once the window shows Transaction Sent, you can click View on Explorer to see your transaction details or view your past transcaions on the left bottom side.