Swap on Ethereum
- 1.Visit OpenOcean.Finance website on your mobile browser and click "Launch dApp". Next, click chain list on the top right corner -> choose “Ethereum”
2. Click "Connect Wallet" on the bottom right corner -> Select "MetaMask" on the pop-up WalletConnect ->Click “Connect” to connnect Metamask to OpenOcean.
3. After connecting your wallet and switching to Ethereum, you will see your wallet address connected on the bottom. Ta-da, it's all set to do swaps!
1. Visit OpenOcean.Finance website on your PC browser and click "Launch dApp", and click "Connect Wallet" on the top right corner.
2. Choose Ethereum Network and click any wallet you want to choose (here take Metamask as an example).
3. MetaMask Wallet will prompt the window and request to "Connnect" Metamask to OpenOcean.
4. After approving from your wallet and switching to Ethereum, you will see your wallet address connected on the top. Ta-da, it's all set to do swaps!