- 2.Click Add to Chrome;
- 3.A pop-up notification displayed on the screen, please read it carefully. To approve, click add extension;
- 4.To use the extension, click the extension icon to the right of the address bar. This dropdown will show you Trust Wallet Extension is installed and enabled in Chrome Tip: Pin Trust Wallet Extension for easy access in the next visit.
3. Backup the recovery phrase and keep it secure at all times.
4. Complete the initial setup and your wallet is ready for use.
- 2.Click "Connect" and then you will see your wallet address connected on the bottom. Ta-da, it's all set to do swaps!
1. After installation of Trust Wallet extension, access OpenOcean website through OpenOcean.Finance Click "Connect Wallet" on the right top corner and choose any supported networks -Ethereum/BNB Chain/Polygon/Avalanche/Fantom/Arbitrum/Optimism/Cronos - you would like to trade. Below we will use BNB Chain as an example.
3.Then a pop-up will display. If you already have an existing wallet address, you can simply import it. If not, please create a new one.
5. Click "Connect" to complete the process of "Connect Wallet".
6. After connecting successfully, you will see the network of BNB Chain and your wallet address on the top right corner and you can start to do swapping.