Invite friends and earn up to 25% fee rebates through OpenOcean referral program
The referral program will benefit both you and your referred friend, so there’s no downside! In short, the referrer receives OpenOcean’s token worth 15% of their referral’s gas fees spent on OpenOcean, while the referred friend gets a 10% rebate. The limit of the each wallet address for five chains is $20,000; and the reward limit of all supported chains is $500,000.
This referral program will be running on all five chains - Ethereum, BNB Chain, Avalanche, Polygon and Fantom. The rewards will be paid in OOE tokens on the chain that the referral was made on, and the exact amount of OOE will be calculated at the time of claim. Rewards are available to claim monthly. For the first round of referral program, the claim date will be on 09/01.
- Each address has a unique referral link to share with others. It is not allowed to do self-invite or mutual invite between referer and referee;
- Referer and referee need to make at least one transaction;
- For each transaction the referral recipient makes after that, the referrer will receive a 15% rebate of the referral recipient’s trading fees to their wallet. The referral recipient will also receive a 10% rebate of their trading fees.
Example: Alex (referrer) participates in OpenOcean referral program. He invites his friend Bill (referee) to join this campaign. Bill makes a swap of $1,000 on Ethereum. In this swap, assuming the transaction cost is $10, Alex will get $1.5 (15% of $10) and Bill will be rewarded $1.
2. Copy the link and share to your friends via Twitter or Telegram.
- 1.Connect your wallet to the chain you would like to claim your rewards.
2. Select the chain with available rewards, and click Claim. Please make sure the chain selected is the same chain your wallet connected.
3. Click Confirm on your wallet and pay for the gas fee for claiming the rewards.
4. After successfully claiming, you will see a notification pop up and you can track the detail on the Explorer.