To access OpenOcean, after logging in to your Coin98 Wallet account, click Browser on the home screen and select OpenOcean in the Exchange section of the DApp Store or search via the search bar.
OpenOcean provides two desktop user interfaces: Pro and Classic trading. In this guide, I will guide you through how to swap on the Pro trading interface. On the Classic trading interface, you can do the same steps.
Step 1: After accessing OpenOcean from the DApp Browser store, click on the menu icon on the above-left side. Select Go Pro.
Step 2: OpenOcean will connect automatically with the Ethereum network on Coin98 Wallet. To change the desired network, click on the wallet name at the bottom bar and select the network you want to connect, for example, Binane Smart Chain.
Step 3: Select the token pair you want to trade from the token search bar. I will take the USDT-C98 trading pair as an example.
Step 4: On the same page, you will see the following parts.
- DEX section: The Dexes price for the token pair chosen.
- CEX section: The price on Binance.
You can enter the amount you would like to swap and you will see the best price shown under the DeFi and CeFi section.
To gain more insight, you can click on the chart icon on the screen to see the detailed DeFi Price and CeFi price at the time frame of 5 min, 15 min, 30 min, 1H, 1D.
Step 5: At the transaction area, you can:
- See the gwei and price tolerance below.
- Adjust the Price tolerance according to the desired slippage by clicking on the Setting icon. The default slippage tolerance on OpenOcean is set at the standard rate of +/-1%.
Step 6: Click Swap Now. The interface will prompt a pop-up and show the swap information. Please read carefully before clicking Confirm Swap.
Step 7: Confirm your action in the wallet by click Send to pay the network fee. After swapping successfully, you can access the Transaction History to view your transactions.
Step 2: Click Add to Chrome;
Step 3: A pop-up notification displayed on the screen, please read it carefully. To approve, click Add extension;
Step 4: To use the extension, click the extension icon to the right of the address bar. This dropdown will show you Coin98 Extension Wallet is installed and enabled in Chrome
Tip: Pin Coin98 Extension Wallet for easy access in the next visit.
- 1.After installation of Coin 98 extension, access OpenOcean website through OpenOcean.Finance. Click "Connect Wallet" on the right top corner and select the supported networks-Ethereum/BNBChain/Polygon/Solana/Avalanche/Fantom/Tron/Arbitrm/Gnosis/Aurora/Optimism/Harmony/HECO - you would like to trade and choose "Coin98" to connect. (Below we will use BSC network as an example)
2. After connecting successfully, you will see the network of BNB Chain and your wallet address on the top right corner and you can start to do swapping.