Comment on page
Swap on Kava
- 2.On Multichain Bridge page, choose the network you would like to bridge from and connect your wallets. Here we take the ETH Chain as an example. After the wallets are connected, enter the asset and amount to bridge.
- 3.You can check the status of the cross-chain in History. Once successfully bridging the asset, you will see the balance in your wallet.
- 1.Visit OpenOcean.Finance website on your PC browser and click "Launch dApp", and click "Connect Wallet" on the top right corner.
- 2.Choose Kava Network and click any wallet you want to choose (here take Metamask an example).
- 3.MetaMask Wallet will prompt the window and request to "Approve" adding Kava Network to your wallet.4. After approving from your wallet and switching to Kava network, you will see your wallet address connected on the top. Ta-da, it's all set to do swaps!