Swap on Linea
- 2.Choose Linea Network and click any wallet you want to choose (here take Metamask an example).
- 3.MetaMask Wallet will prompt the window and request to "Approve" adding Linea Network to your wallet or “Switch network” to Linea if you’ve connected this chain before
- 4.After approving from your wallet and switching to Linea network, you will see your wallet address connected on the top. Ta-da, it's all set to do swaps!
- 1.Visit OpenOcean.Finance website on your mobile browser and click "Launch dApp". Next, click the chain list on the top right corner and choose Linea.
- 2.Click "Connect Wallet" on the bottom right corner and then select "MetaMask" on the pop-up WalletConnect. To add Linea Network to your wallet, you need to fill out the following chain info in the "Custom Networks" . Network Name: LineaRPC URL: https://rpc.goerli.linea.build/Chain ID: 59140Currency Symbol: ETHBlock Explorer URL: https://explorer.goerli.linea.build/
- 3.After approving from your wallet and switching to Linea Chain, you will see your wallet address connected on the bottom. It's all set to do swaps!