The Beginner’s Guide to Sollet Wallet
How to set up the Sollet Wallet
Access the link below to download the Sollet Wallet extension on Chrome.
2. Click “Add to Chrome” and complete “Sollet” extension installation.
If you do not have a Sollet Wallet before, please follow steps below to create a new wallet.
1) Please make sure to save the 24 Seed Words and keep them in a safe place, and click “Continue”.
2) Enter the 24 Seed Words and click “Continue”.
3)Create a password and confirm, then click “ Create Wallet”.
If you already have a Sollet Wallet before, simply select “ Restore existing wallet” in order to add your account.
4) “Keep Wallet Unblocked” and it is successfully created.
Read more information about how to use Sollet wallet below:
How to trade on the OpenOcean
Access OpenOacen website through OpenOcean.Finance and select either Classic Version or Pro Version.
Click the top right corner “Connect Wallet” and select “Solana” then click “Sollect”.
3. As per your risk preference, you can either choose to turn on the automatic approval or not. Then click “Connect” to move to the next step.
4. After connecting successfully, you will see the network of Solana and your wallet address on the top right corner.
5. You can search and select the token you want to swap and enter the amount.
6. Click “Swap Now”, then click “Confirm Swap” once you have confirmed all the info shown on the pop up window.
7 . Click “Approve” on the pop up wallet window.
8. Ta-Da! Your transaction has been submitted successfully. You can view the trading result in your wallet.